Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Index to 2010-11 NHL Goalie Masks on This Blog

I am a librarian, so I really dig organization. I want things to be as organized as possible. So the fact that there is no real order to the way my goalie mask entries are presented on this site is bothersome. I made an entry for each mask as I found it, so that's the order they are in. But I would like them to be organized by team. So I decided the best I could do after-the-fact would be to make an index listing the goalies by team, then with a link to their entry on my site. That way readers can find their favorite easier and just click on their mask if that's all they want to see. So here we go:

Anaheim Ducks
Jonas Hiller
Dan Ellis
Ray Emery

Atlanta Thrashers
Ondrej Pavelec
Chris Mason
Peter Mannino

Boston Bruins
Tim Thomas
Tuukka Rask

Buffalo Sabres
Ryan Miller
Patrick Lalime
Jhonas Enroth

Calgary Flames
Miikka Kiprusoff
Henrik Karlsson

Carolina Hurricanes
Cam Ward
Justin Peters

Chicago Blackhawks
Marty Turco
Corey Crawford

Colorado Avalanche
Peter Budaj
Brian Elliott

Columbus Blue Jackets
Mathieu Garon
Steve Mason

Dallas Stars
Kari Lehtonen
Andrew Raycroft
Richard Bachman

Detroit Red Wings
Jimmy Howard
Chris Osgood
Joey MacDonald

Edmonton Oilers
Nikolai Khabibulin
Devan Dubnyk
Martin Gerber

Florida Panthers
Tomas Vokoun
Scott Clemmensen

Los Angeles Kings
Jonathan Quick
Jonathan Quick's Anniversary Mask
Jonathan Bernier
Jonathan Bernier's Anniversary Mask

Minnesota Wild
Niklas Backstrom
José Théodore
Anton Khudobin
Josh Harding

Montreal Canadiens
Carey Price
Carey Price's 2011 Heritage Classic Mask
Alex Auld
Alex Auld's 2011 Mask

Nashville Predators
Pekka Rinne
Anders Lindback
Mark Dekanich
Chet Pickard

New Jersey Devils
Martin Brodeur
Johan Hedberg
Mike McKenna

New York Islanders
Rick Dipietro
Nathan Lawson
Kevin Poulin
Mikko Koskinen
Al Montoya

New York Rangers
Henrik Lundqvist
Martin Biron

Ottawa Senators
Pascal Leclaire
Robin Lehner
Mike Brodeur
Craig Anderson
Curtis McElhinney

Philadelphia Flyers
Sergei Bobrovsky
Brian Boucher
Michael Leighton

Phoenix Coyotes
Ilya Bryzgalov
Jason LaBarbera
Matt Climie

Pittsburgh Penguins
Marc-Andre Fleury
Marc-Andre Fleury's Winter Classic Mask
Brent Johnson
Brent Johnson's Winter Classic Mask

San Jose Sharks
Antero Nittymaki
Antti Niemi
Alex Stalock

St. Louis Blues
Jaroslav Halak
Ty Conklin
Ben Bishop

Tampa Bay Lightning
Dwayne Roloson
Mike Smith
Cedrick Desjardins

Toronto Maple Leafs
Jean-Sebastian Giguere
Jonas Gustavsson
James Reimer

Vancouver Canucks
Roberto Luongo
Cory Schneider

Washington Capitals
Semyon Varlamov
Semyon Varlamov's Winter Classic Mask
Michal Neuvirth
Michal Neuvirth's Winter Classic Mask
Braden Holtby

10 comments:

  1. I've noticed you dont have curtis mcelhinney on this , hes with the ottawa senators now .

    - Canucks Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I remember I was updating the site with all the latest masks, and I deleted McElhinney from the Tampa listing because I thought he went to Ottawa, and then got sidetracked and forgot to come back to it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Question but who do you thinks gonna win vezina trophy this year? honest opinion please (: !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a weird question at all...I wish others would give their opinions too, since this is just my opinion. But earlier this season I was pretty sure it would be Tim Thomas. Then I was leaning towards Carey Price...now I honestly don't know. But I still think I'll go with Thomas. You?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird questionnn, but who do you think is going to win the stanley cup ? or a good chance of winning the cup? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another weird question? I'm absolutely no good at predictions. I always say anything can happen in sports, so I hate to predict. I will say that I think Vancouver and Philly will end up in the Finals. Beyond that, I can't decide. ;o) You?

    ReplyDelete
  7. who do you thinks gonna win the stanley cup this year? and who do you think has a good chance at winning the stanley cup this year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know who WILL win, but I WANT Tampa Bay to win. I'm thrilled for Roli, getting this opportunity at age 41!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the index. I love keeping up-to-date on the latest and greatest of goalie mask designs. I used a couple of your pictures on my own blog, like a decent person I included a link to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks very much, Jason!! I really appreciate that! As much as I enjoy these masks myself, I have to say the fact that others enjoy them and find my site useful is the best part of it. Thanks for the comment and the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete