Monday, December 27, 2010

2010-11 NHL Goalies YouTube Videos

I've been trying my hand at YouTube videos, and here's the result. I shouldn't really call them videos, because they are technically more like slideshows. I gathered photos of all 60 NHL goalies, mainly focusing on their masks and pads and put them together in these 2 videos.

I'm not very technically savvy, and this was a struggle for me, so don't judge too harshly. And I couldn't use the songs I originally wanted to, because of YouTube copyright rules. So these would not be the songs I would've chosen had I been able to choose from all songs, but these will do. They just aren't real "hockey-like." ;o)

Part 1 has goalies from Anaheim through Minnesota, then part 2 is Montreal through Washington. Enjoy! And I apologize to Red Wings fans...I misspelled Red Wings in the Howard slide. :( I'd spent too much time with them already and didn't give them the proper proofreading. Hopefully that was the only mistake...



No comments:

Post a Comment