Sunday, January 16, 2011

Anton Khudobin 2010-11 Mask

Anton Khudobin of the Minnesota Wild (born May 7, 1986 in Ust-kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan.)

Edit: Khudobin was traded by the Wild to the Boston Bruins in February 2011. He's been playing for their AHL team in Providence. I have no information about or photos of his mask, so I can only assume he still has the same one.

*************************************

Khudobin played in 4 games in January for Minnesota following injuries to both Backstrom and Theodore.

He said in the past he has angels on his mask because "Angels kind of help people. When I was trying to think of what to do, I didn’t know what team I would be on so I can’t put a special logo like Minnesota Wild or Houston Aeros.”

I don't have great photos yet, but here's what I've found.




And Khudobin got his first career NHL shutout tonight against Vancouver.

2 comments: