Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Piece at Too Many Men on the Site

Thanks to Frank of The Rat Trick on Fansided for asking me to be a writer on the general NHL blog, Too Many Men on the Site. He lured me in by telling me I could focus my writing on goalies. Well, sold! ;o)

Here's my first piece. It's not necessarily fun or exciting, more informational. I thought I'd go that route for the first one. Some weeks I might just link to Top Ten Saves of the Week, or give the NHL goalie leaders for that week. I might focus on some of my favorite goalie masks of the past (you know I can't NOT talk about masks. ;o)

Anyway, feel free to check it out. I hope you find some of the information helpful.

http://toomanymenonthesite.com/2011/12/05/for-all-the-goalie-fans-out-there/#more-5416

No comments:

Post a Comment