Thursday, March 16, 2017

Corey Crawford 2016-17 Mask

Corey Crawford of the Chicago Blackhawks (born December 31, 1984 in Montreal, QC.)

Artist: Stephane Bergeron of Griff Airbrush

Maybe I'm not seeing the differences, but I feel like Crawford has used the same masks he had last season.

He seems to have two (and a 3rd counting the Winter Classic one), and for a while it seemed he wore one at home and one away. But lately I think that might have changed, but here are the photos I could find from this season.








And the one with more of a white base:







I also noticed he had white pads earlier in the season that he would mix in with the black pads. It almost seemed like he would wear the white pads with the white road jerseys, but I think he's stopped that now:



This was his Winter Classic gear:








And a couple from the All-Star weekend for good measure:



No comments:

Post a Comment